eHealth Project Management Services
Point of View
Healthcare organisations depend on the delivery of eHealth projects/programmes to support existing healthcare service delivery or to achieve key strategic goals.
Getting programme and project management wrong often means poor organisational performance, loss of investment and unrealised health outcomes.
eHealth Project Management Service Offerings
We provide healthcare organisations with the following range of eHealth Project Management Services for eHealth Solutions:
- End to End Project Management Services - provides healthcare organisations with the capability to take eHealth projects from conceptual ideas, through to delivery and closeout, while providing all the necessary knowledge, expertise and tools to compliment the process.
- Feasibility Study Services - an eHealth Project feasibility study will confirm whether an idea and/or planned business initiative is viable in terms of the expected Return on Investment and business benefits.
- Project Scoping Services - the scoping process within any eHealth project is the most critical as it establishes the deliverables and supporting work activities for the project duration. An insufficient scope will lead to cost and time overruns, and a likely compromise on the quality of the eHealth Solution being implemented. This service is helpful to clients embarking on a large, complex eHealth project.
- Project Steering Committee Services - large scale, complex eHealth projects may place demands on internal business stakeholders that cannot be met due to other priorities or time constraints. As a vendor independent organisation, Nautilus Health can sit alongside a key stakeholder for support, and/or act on behalf of a Project Sponsor or business owner as a member of an eHealth Project Steering Committee.
- Project/Programme Governance Services - Nautilus Health can act in a governance role for an eHealth Project/Programme considered critical to your healthcare organisation. This allows key stakeholders to have access to independent eHealth advice.