The world's leading ePCR
The Siren ePCRTM Suite (Siren) is the world's leading and most clinically advanced real-time electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) software package designed to meet the rigorous demands of Ambulance Services. Paramedics embrace this proven technology, while ambulance agencies trust the significant clinical and operational benefits to improve performance and quality.
- Siren is a complete software solution that enables ambulance agencies to chart patients and share data in real-time, and easily manages ePCR workflow and analyse patient data.
- Siren is easy to use, which makes data capture quick, accurate, and comprehensive. Using a unique, finger touch-screen interface, Siren makes paramedic charting effortless.
- Designed by paramedics for paramedics. Siren ePCR's intuitive screen layout is designed to work the way paramedics work, allowing them to focus their attention on the most important part of emergency medical care - the patient.
- Running on ruggedized computers, Siren is designed to make delivering quality patient care easier for paramedics. Siren's intuitive navigation works the way paramedics work, allowing them to focus their attention on the most important part of emergency medical care - the patient.
- Siren ePCR contributes to a patient's continuity of care by:
- importing information from multiple third party devices including Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) systems and defibrillator monitors into one ePCR
- integrating in real-time with an agency's or hospital's existing system. The real-time nature of Siren allows paramedics to instantly access previous medical history while they administer care. At the same time, hospitals can see the status of all inbound patients using the hospital notification board.
- With Siren ePCR's pre-built web application reports and powerful data analytics package, agencies can research, observe trends, and effect change. Evidence-based medicine has never been easier!
- Ultimately, Siren helps ambulance services realise significant clinical and operational benefits to improve performance and quality.
- Siren ePCR has been implemented in 60 Ambulance Services globally (3,700 ambulances and 6,000 trained users).
The Siren ePCR Suite
Much more than choosing a software solution