Clinical Transformation Services
Point of View
What is Clinical Transformation?
Clinical Transformation is the structured, culturally sensitive process to redesign work flows, implement best practices, and adopt eHealth Solutions that integrate resources and standardise processes in support of specified improvements in clinical, operational, and economic objectives.
Clinical Transformation is achieved through the integration of processes, technology and organisational culture.
Despite the enormous opportunities, the effective use of eHealth Solutions in healthcare has been challenging for all involved. Some reports suggest that the success rate for eHealth projects in actually achieving their stated objectives may be less than 30 percent.
In addition, requirements for quality, patient safety, efficiency and cost reduction, amidst increasingly sophisticated eHealth Solutions, has also created a unique 'transformational' challenge for healthcare organisations around the world.
Clinical Transformation Service Offerings
We provide healthcare organisations with the following range of Clinical Transformation Services:
- Clinician Engagement Services - focuses on ensuring all clinicians are engaged in the development, adoption, acceptance and accountability of new clinical processes as a result of eHealth initiatives.
- Change Management Services - focuses on achieving sustainable change through governance, leadership, communication, e-learning and knowledge management with a focus on organisational culture.
- Clinical and Business Process Optimisation Services - focuses on reducing variation and improving the efficiency of clinical and administrative processes associated with eHealth initiatives.
- Value Realisation Services - focuses on defining metrics, measuring, monitoring and realising benefits for targeted clinical and administrative processes associated with eHealth initiatives.
- Information Technology Assessment Services - focuses on the assessment of eHealth Information Technology Solutions to ensure value is achieved in the delivery of healthcare services.
- Clinical Safety Assessment Services - focuses on assessments of the clinical safety of eHealth Solutions.