Who we are
Our Vision is to become a leading provider of eHealth Solutions and eHealth Consulting Services to healthcare organisations across the Asia-Pacific Region to deliver improved health outcomes.
We work across all care settings: including primary and secondary care, community care, and with public and private healthcare organisations.
What is eHealth?
"eHealth is the cost-effective and secure use of information and communications technologies in support of health and health-related fields, including healthcare services, health surveillance, health literature, and health education, knowledge and research"
World Health Organisation.
Key application areas of e-Health include:
- Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Health Records/Electronic Patient Records;
- Telemedicine and telecare services; health information networks;
- Decision support tools;
- Internet-based technologies and services;
- Health 2.0
- Digital imaging;
- Computer assisted surgery;
- Wearable and portable monitoring systems;
- Health portals.